Noon - High precision Immersion Circulator
Warranty: 1 year and an exclusive service.
Chassis: Polycarbonate . Dimensions (H x W x D): 314 x 120 x 160 mm. Weight: 2 Kg
Power and voltage: 230 V 50 Hz 1800 W (ref. 80/ 0058). 115 V 60 Hz: 1400 W (ref. 80/ 0059). Maximum working temperature: 99 º C. Temperature control: microprocessor and LCD screen. Precision temperature: 0.1 ° C. Safety: electronic water level. Pump pressure: 115 Mbar. H2O flow rate: 6 L / min.
How does it work?
1. Schedule and temporize cooking time. Once the time has elapsed. Noon will stop cooking. ensuring a perfect product hygiene until its final overthrow .
2. Continuous cooking system and a stopwatch will inform you about the elapsed time in all your immediate cooking.
3. Its 29 cooking programs allow you to customize each of the stages in both temperature and time. Includes 13 series programs ready to be used from the beginning facilitating the most common tasks.
4. Don’t restrict your production. Absolute accuracy. speed and profitability thanks to a high production capacity. Its dual pump and 1800 W power. ensure a perfect cooking even with 40 litters.
5. Select from a 9 languages display and temperature scale °C / °F.
6. Adaptable to any GN container with a minimum 15 cm deep or if required also customizable to your larger pots and pans.
7. Due to the double output of its pump recirculation. you will be able to address with the adapter and silicone tube one of the streams out. ensuring the thermal stability throughout its volume.
8. New water level sensor by electronic sounding line. Avoid any accident during cooking. automatically interrupting the heating if the water evaporates in excess.
9. Calibration of the probe compatible with an external thermometer. Check the accuracy of your cooking at any time and in any working condition.
10. Easy maintenance: repair. clean or remove by yourself all external components. It 's always ready!